Sunday 7 December 2008

Still here!

Once again I haven't been posting on my blog in ages. I've been busy working on my Christmas commissions which I, of course, can't post on here.

What else have I been up to? I've currently got 3 paintings in an exhibition at the Royal Birmingham Society of Artists which is running until 24 December. Then I will be starting preparations in the New Year for future exhibitions, including one that I will be running with some fellow equestrian artists in March during Cheltenham Gold Cup race week.

We have also recently moved house which did upset the painting for a couple of weeks so I'm desperately catching up, but hopefully will be done in time. Slowly settling into the new house although we did have to settle for a house which doesn't have an outside workspace for a studio so I will have to wait until next year some time before I can properly build and set up a studio. Meanwhile, any visitors coming to stay will have to make do sleeping in amongst all my art stuff in the spare room!

No comments: