Tuesday 4 March 2008

The Exhibition Press Launch

Yesterday lunch time was the press launch for the exhibition and I was so nervous! I'm not the most confident person in the world and because my husband was in a meeting, I had to go on my own and couldn't even take advantage of the free champagne because I was driving. Luckily, when I turned up the other artist Elizabeth Armstrong was there already and then a lady from Cotswold Style appeared to take our photos so I didn't have too much time to worry about it all. Cotswold Life and Gloucestershire Echo also turned up to take photos so I'll keep an eye out for the publications they featured us in. I'm also terrible at small talk and never know what to say to people so I managed quite a few stilted conversations with different people but let's hope I didn't put them off my paintings!!

No comments: