So very nearly there!! After yet another full day working on the painting, I still haven't quite got it finished but it's very close to the end. Just the mane and jockey left to go. Today was bridle detail day and I decided to change the bridle as on the original photo, there was a fleece cover over the cheek piece which I found quite distracting so I've painted it without. I really struggle to paint things that I can't see so it's taken a lot of looking at other photos to get a picture in my head and to also make sure I get it right. If anyone notices anything glaringly wrong, please let me know!!