Sunday 10 February 2008

One Down...

... five to go! This was quite a tricky painting for me and took an entire week. It's 16x20" as I like to paint large but I find making an image blurry with acrylic very difficult because it dries so fast so thanks to my water spray, I think I pulled it off. The background has also darkened because I wasn't happy with the first attempt. Now I just have to think up a name for this painting. My brain tends to be mush by the time I've finished a painting so trying to think of a title seems to be a hard process for me! Any ideas are always gratefully appreciated. I'd better also get this painting off to my framer tomorrow and grovel to her to check she'll be okay framing all my paintings ready for the exhibition in such a short space of time. Perhaps I should go armed with a bottle of wine....

No comments: