Here are my two latest commissions, Callan at the top and Bert below. I don't get many greys to paint so Callan was a challange with all the markings but very enjoyable. I'm also starting to try out different coloured backgrounds now I have worked out how to do so in my computer mock ups! I've put off experimenting before because playing around with different colours on the canvas is extremely tricky plus time consuming. If it hasn't turned out right, you have to wait for the paint to dry and start again so now I know how to decide on the correct colours on the computer, it will hopefully be a lot easier and quicker, hopefully!
I'm also in the process of updating my website. I've noticed that people miss my prints in my shop so I'm going to make them more accessible on my front page. I'm also tidying up my website a little bit, I say I am, it will be done by hubby when he gets the time! Also with my prints, I'm going to start selling two different sizes of each print, giving people the option of buying small or large versions for different prices.