Tuesday 21 July 2009

Photo of my 'Open Studio'

As promised, here is a photo of my 'Open Studio'. I tend to tuck myself into the back righthand corner with a painting that I should be working on, but normally sit there either talking to people or playing on my laptop! In my defence, acrylics dry so quickly that it's not worth painting whilst people are visiting me as I can't correct things and can make a mess of what I'm working on if I have to stop mid paint. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!

Today I'm giving my studio a tidy up. After spending the weeks running up to the open studio making mounts for my prints and getting everything sorted, my actual studio (spare room!) was full of bits of mount board, cardboard, paper etc so desperately needed sorting out today before I get on with my next commission, which is of a very handsome horse called Stan. I will be posting him on here once he's finished.

No comments: