Monday 6 July 2009

SEA Exhibition

I'm pleased to say that hand in day for the Society of Equestrian Artists exhibition went well and I got two of my paintings accepted, 'Denman & Kauto Star' and 'Tension', my racing painting.


Sadly, my painting of Oliver Townend on Flint Curtis at Badminton didn't get in but that does mean it's available to buy from myself. If you are at all interested, or know someone who may be, please contact me.

I met up at the hand in day with fellow equestrian artist Laura Barber-Riley and it was her first time submitting to the exhibition and I'm so excited to say that both her paintings were accepted. Congratulations Laura!!

The Society of Equestrian Artists exhibition is to be held at the Mall Galleries in London and is their 30th Annual Exhibition. It will be running from Tuesday 28 July until Sunday 2 August so please come along to visit.

No comments: